fot

VTR Breckenridge & RMVR Race Weekend

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Breckenridge & RMVR Race Weekend
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:17:08 EST
There are a couple of RMVR guys on the FOT list, perhaps they can confirm the
dates...I just tried to open the RMVR website and couldnt...to see if they
posted a schedule yet.

I think this would have some appeal to some of us and perhaps would provide
an incremental additional draw to the VTR Convention.

Joe Alexander
<< There's some folks here in Utah that run with RMVR, and on occasion come
 out to our IVR events.  Rumor has it that RMVR will be running at Second
Creek
 August 25/26, the saturday and sunday of the VTR convention.

 Second Creek is located a bit east of Denver, roughly 100 miles from the
 VTR site at Breckenridge.  100 miles isn't bad, except this jaunt is
basically
 50 miles up, 50 miles down.  Forget the Triumphs, let's run the tow rigs in
 a hillclimb!

 mjb.