fot

Re; ex-Kastner Vitesse, now running in HSR

To: <res08wus@verizon.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re; ex-Kastner Vitesse, now running in HSR
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:03:35 EST
FOT members, I received the following on another mail account.

1. Hopefully someone on this list can help Mark?
2. MARK, perhaps you would be interested in joining the "Friends of Triumph"?
This is a very low-key, "unofficial" group (the only real "official" part of
this group is the mailing list software that connects us!) who race, rallye,
autocross and chat about Triumphs. Kas himself is on this list!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register

Mark's note follows:

<< Hello , my name is Mark Thomas, I am currently racing the Kastner Vitesse
in HSR . My father owns the car and we have had success numerous times with
this car . I am very interested in finding old photos of the car as well as
race results . If you could steer me in any direction I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,
M. Thomas >>