fot

Re: Commercial message - after Christmas sale

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commercial message - after Christmas sale
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:41:51 -0500
that's because orders did not come in until late in the season - say the 2nd and
3rd week in december and there was not time to get anything done by christmas.
the site heading says jackets but ther were sweats, polo's, denim shirts, etc.
sorry, ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.