fot

TR-3 Matchbox sized

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-3 Matchbox sized
From: "Steve Benford Jr." <sbracing@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 08:07:24 -0600
Happy New Amici!

While walking through the toy section of my local "Target" discount
store I discovered a set of TR-3s in one package.  It is the "Johnny
Lighting British Invasion Die-Cast Replicas Of British Classics Limited
Edition"  This set includes one chromed finished and a second that is
unpainted.  The unpainted is one of the first 7500 to come out of the
die-cast mold.  I suppose you could disassemble it and paint it to match
the color of your own TR-3 if you wish.  They also have rubber tires
instead of hard plastic.

They also have in the collection: '60 A-H Sprite, '61 MGA 1500 Twin Cam,
'62 E-Type Roadster ( Just for you Mike Cook), '63 MGB and a '67 Tiger.
Website at www.johnnylighting.com.

Best to all of you and  your families in 2001.
Thumbs Up - Steve