fot

IRS Differential "pumpkin" for sale

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: IRS Differential "pumpkin" for sale
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 22:56:48 -0800
Ok, this is an odd one... and preference will go to a southern cal buyer
that can pick this thing up....

I have a TR 6 differential that I had hung onto for my aborted
restoration of a 4A IRS....

I kept it for only ONE reason... the rear cover...   I was going to use
it... to increase the oil capacity of my 4A irs....    I believe...
(correct me if I'm wrong) that it can be used in the 4A... as long as I
switched to the corresponding TR 6 bushings.

The condition of the pumpkin is questionable... the front hub, attached
to the pinion, is not there... and the pinion feels loose... (no way to
judge the bearings, etc, as the front hub is gone....

I have no idea of the condition of the rest of the diff...   though I
would imagine it is good for parts... or rebuilding...

I think $45.00 is reasonable for this...  HOPEFULLY you can pick it
up... or you are somewhere nearby that I can drop it off... (or maybe
you have a friend nearby?)    I am in Pasadena, CAlifornia.

I am offering this to Amici first... then will go to the Triumph
newsgroup ...

--Justin