fot

Fwd: Discussion Topic: FOT - VTR Cooperation Efforts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Discussion Topic: FOT - VTR Cooperation Efforts
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 13:51:21 EST
FOTers

    Forwarding this response as requested by Jim. I would also comment that
many FOTers offered to volunteer time for the FOT gatherings, so I do not
think that it would be necessary for FOT to burden the local VTR chapter with
coordination of the race event and perhaps even the autocross. Several FOTers
in Ohio have volunteered to help arrange an autocross in conjunction with the
MidOhio event, so perhaps we could make it easier for VTR regions to host a
national.