fot

2001 Regional Gatherings - Please read

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 2001 Regional Gatherings - Please read
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:46:45 EST
FOTers

    There was considerable conversation about potential race events for FOT
regional gatherings in 2001. Unfortunately, few of these were made directly
to Joe Curry for group consideration.

    The concept was to pick out existing Triumph friendly race event that
FOTers would try to put on their 2001 race calendar. Basically, all we are
going to do is show up at the event, locate near each other in the paddock,
and have fun together.

    I would like to see BRIC at Road America in July as a FOT get together.
What are your suggestions?

Cary