fot

Silicone Valve Cover Gasket

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silicone Valve Cover Gasket
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:17:03 -0800
About every 4 months or so... I remind AMICI that I offer a silicone
valve cover gasket for the TR 2-4A... at $10.00 off for AMICI members.
I don't like to be too commercial here, but it's the best way to inform
new members and to remind the old!

This is a standing offer for AMICI only... and is only for their own
race cars.  I wish I could extend this pricing to your daily driver,
friends and the such, but the profit margin just won't support that.
However, I have just put a few gaskets on ebay as a promotion at $5.00
off, so if you do have any friends with TR's, etc, please pass along the
link!  (Also visit it yourself, just to learn a little more about your
pet gasket!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540495271

Meanwhile, I know you're all waiting for a Spitfire and 6 cylinder
version.  I truly want to proceed, but it's a "risky scheme"...
However, be patient with me... and we may see some movement.

--Justin Wagner
jmwagnersales.com