fot

RE: Stacks for Strombergs

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Stacks for Strombergs
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:48:18 -0500
Joe,

I don't have a VB catalog here, but I doubt the VB stacks have the full radius
entry of the TWM's, something I believe to be a major consideration for good
air flow.  I don't know who carries the TWM's but hopefully they are less
expensive from a distributor, than directly from the mfg.

BTW - Kevin only has two to worry about, not four, but you did get a heck of a
deal on your DCOE's!

Jack