fot

Regional FOT Gatherings Selection - Status

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Regional FOT Gatherings Selection - Status
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:07:25 EST
FOTers

    At this point, we have FOT regional gathering leaders for races in
California (Button Willow MG-TR Challenge), Colorado ( 2 Races same time as
VTR Convention), Texas (CVAR Event ), and Wisconsin (BRIC @ Road America).
One will shortly be announced for Northeast (Probably Lime Rock) and perhaps
Monterey (depending on acceptance of TR powered Ambros/Devins).

    The leaders are only going to be providing contact information about the
races/lodging and organizing an informal BYO social gathering.

    We do not have event leaders for the Pacific Northwest, Mid Atlantic, and
Southeast. There is not much in extra work involved here (or at least not
intended to be) for the leaders.

Cary