fot

escape route - (aka a place to dump a Devin!)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: escape route - (aka a place to dump a Devin!)
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:58:32 -0000
Nothing mysterious going on here, I'm just trying to locate some possible
short term parking/storage in the unlikely event that I can't make it to
Pandora Ohio to meet Henry Frye who is heading west with our Devin
loaded on his trailer.

Should the weather turn nasty down here in Arkansas or somewhere along
my route to Pandora Ohio, or if my truck breaks down in route (knock on
wood!) I would like to be able to provide Henry with a place to drop the
Devin for a short period until I can get there to collect it.  Henry will be
hauling a car back with him so its not really an option for him to take the
Devin back with him.  Henry will most likely be traveling along I80/90
across Ohio.

If any of you have suggestions I would like to hear them!

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1967 TR4A - aka Freddie (I'm a co-owner)
1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (in the barn,literally!)
1957 Devin (TR3 based)
1957 TR3 Race Car (shooting for 2002 race season)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108