fot

Search for bonnet has been a success.....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Search for bonnet has been a success.....
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:38:24 -0000
I'm happy to say that a bonnet(s) has been located.  Of all places it turned
out to be one of Susan's good friends that had a pair of mk3 bonnets
stashed away.  Apparently they weren't aware that she was in need of one.
So when they found out they immediately offered both of their "extra" mk3
bonnets.  Needless to say we were both surprised to find them so close to
home after such a long search across the country.

Again, thanks to all who responded with offers or suggestions!!!!

Brad  (Hensley Arkansas 501-261-7228)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1967 TR4A - aka Freddie (I'm a co-owner)
1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (in the barn,literally!)
1957 Devin (TR3 based)
1957 TR3 Race Car (shooting for 2002 race season)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108