fot

Re: Republished SCCA HP Spitfire Rules

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Republished SCCA HP Spitfire Rules
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:21:35 -0500
        History is being written each and every day.  I wish some on this
list would take a look at the H-Prod or the yahoo SCCAprodracer list to see
what is actually happening to the classes.  There are those that seriously
want to move back the hands of time and limit a cars development to that of
the '70's.  There is even discussion of bringing back B, C & D prod classes.
If Prod racing is going to survive they have to make room for the IT
 modern) cars.  This dose mean that WE dinosaurs will fade away. I , being a
relatively young dinosaur, plan on chewing my way to the top of the food
chain.  And being the evolutionary high breed of it's specie , the last
dinosaur standing.

            All things change and current thought of what makes up Vintage
should also.  Past Class Champions your thoughts and input here.
                        David W