fot

Re: Ian Cowie - TR4A IRS Surrey Topped Racer

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Ian Cowie - TR4A IRS Surrey Topped Racer
From: Wes Dayton <wdayton@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 07:50:18 +1100
Although I haven't met Ian (yet), I've now had a good chat with him on the
phone and I'm happy to second his nomination.

Ian is developing his 4A for historic racing, which will make him the first 4A
racing with us for a very long time (to the best of my knowledge). So I'd like
to offer him every opportunity to get the best info he can - what better place
than the FOT?!?

And nice to be referred to as "Mr. Dayton" - don't think I've been called that
since my brief stint at teaching school in the early sixties!!!!