fot

Interesting item on eBay web site item#561491323: Triumph TR4a

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#561491323: Triumph TR4a
From: rgk@flash.net
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:57:08 PST
Thought this might be of interest to someone at this price.

Title of item:  Triumph TR4a Aluminum Flywheel
Seller: mattwilder
Starts: Feb-16-01 18:16:53 PST
Ends:   Feb-23-01 18:16:53 PST
Price:  Starts at $250.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=561491323

Item Description:
        Make your TR really accelerate. This is a new Paeco Aluminum flywheel I
received after I had the car finished, I decided not to take the car back apart
to use it.  It has a high temp sprayed on face, that they claim is very
durable.  You'll need to install your ring gear.  The flywheel weighs in at 6
1/2 lbs as it sits now. Quite a change from 30 plus. I believe this will fit
TR2, TR3, TR4, and TR4a but it is drilled for the latter clutch the TR4a uses.
Cost $520 from Paeco last spring.  Shipping will be $10.00.

On Feb-16-01 at 19:28:16 PST, seller added the following information:

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com