fot

Re: Rules and Other Twists/Flying the John Deere Flag

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rules and Other Twists/Flying the John Deere Flag
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:03:44 -0500
Heard a story while flagging about an incident at limerock at the
flagstation just before the uphill.  A car came along and stopped in the
track and just sat there. After much hand gesturing from the flaggers the
driver continued before anyone had come along and runover him.  Seems as
though the trashcans on the cornerstations had been painted Red!  Nowadays
they are all green...

Matthew Wilder
'67 TR4a E-prepared auto-xer
http://top.mcttelecom.com/~mwilder/

> Really unrelated, but funny anyway. At one of the 'former' Chicago
Historics