fot

Re: TR6 Quick Ratio Steering Rack

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Quick Ratio Steering Rack
From: "Wendy Hart" <hartw@plastekgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:52:58 -0500
Oooooo... titanium!!!

Actually, both their online catalog and a .pdf file I printed out a few
months ago both list the steering rack as "0.9%". I will send them a note
today asking to clarify.

So far, none of the folks who replied to my question (Thank you everyone!!!)
has had anything negative to say about Racetorations in the UK. I will keep
the list posted on my findings.

'Later,
Wendy Hart