fot

Re: Driving Technique??

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: Driving Technique??
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:10:43 -0500
Mike's right, got that phrase hammered into me at Skippy School.

Another thing to remember if you are running an OD. Spinning with the OD
engaged can be very hazardous to your checkbook.

Why do I have a feeling this is very closely related to what they say about
pilots who fly retractable gear airplanes. There are those pilots that have
landed gear up, and those pilots that have not YET landed gear up!