fot

Re: fot racing 2001 upates

To: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: fot racing 2001 upates
From: "tedtsimx" <tedtsimx@mail.q1.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:32:21 -0500
mordy and group. sorry to jump in on the photo question but here is a
sebring report.  the 12 hour is this week-end. we opened or both
yesterday.  the audi team, last year's winner, was busy setting up their
pit space which is just across from us. today was the first day of rental
practice. most of the big teams, including gm with the corvettes, were out.
i wandered into theaudi pit and they ahd 7 lap top computers going for the
2 cars.  cdubic dollars and the desire to win are wonderful to behold. more
to follow later this week. ted