fot

Re: TVR's FOT?

To: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TVR's FOT?
From: Ed.Barnard@marconi.com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:44:06 -0600
Bob:
     Yes, John bought the car through us at British Auto. It is Tom DeSalvo's
old car. Nice car, and I'm interested to see what it can do in another drivers
hands. He is enrolled in the drivers school this coming weekend. I second the
nomination.
                                              Ed Barnard

"Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net> on 03/14/2001 11:12:48 AM

Please respond to "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>