fot

1970's TR Racer - Robert O. Hurd

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970's TR Racer - Robert O. Hurd
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:07:19 -0800
Hi Everyone,
All of you old timers crank up your memory circuits...

Does anyone remember a gentleman named Robert or Bob Hurd? He raced a TR's
on both the West and East Coasts in the 1970's

He raced a TR4A from 1970 to 1976 and my TR4 1977-79. He purchase my car
from Gary Spickler in 1977. My car was painted red when he had it. He raced
from Laguna Seca to Seattle International on the West coast and all over the
Mid-Atlantic, Northeast and Ohio in the East. The last race recorded in the
log book is the Portland Rose Cup race in 1979. He lived in West Richland,
Washington at that time.

I have located a Robert O. Hurd in Maryland via switchboard.com and will be
contacting him directly.

Any Memories???

Thanks,

Brad