fot

RE: Brakes - balance bar or TR6 MC?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brakes - balance bar or TR6 MC?
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:02:26 -0800
I have a novice question:

Is a solution on the hydraulic side unavailable or impractical?

I saw this on Ebay; A TR8 proportioning valve:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=571007876

Just curious because I just located a TR6 pedal/booster/cylinder set after
looking at Paul Smock's car and now I'm confused!

Brad
62 TR4