fot

Re: Paeco

To: rem9@sunlink.net, VANDECARR@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paeco
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 10:41:23 EDT
In a message dated 4/1/01 7:32:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time, rem9@sunlink.net
writes:

<< Subj:     Re: Paeco
 Date:  4/1/01 7:32:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  rem9@sunlink.net (rem9)
 Sender:    owner-fot@autox.team.net
 To:    VANDECARR@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net

 I recall a situation at Watkins Glen when some components from Paeco blew
 apart on a friends car and come clese to causing serious injury. The cause
 was poor quality. That supplier seemingly has a reputation of making single
 sales to those new to racing. Based on hearing the same from 6+ fellow
 racers, I have never had the desire to deal with them. I also am aware of at
 least one instance where they rebuilt an engine for a Triumph which failed
 due to the use of substandard parts. This goes back a few years and they did
 not stand behind their work. Maybe they have changed since then.
 BUYER BEWARE!

They use to refund people in Paeco Money (paper credit towards some more
junk).  Maybe they still do.