fot

Re: Diffs, Quaifes and Oils

To: Wes Dayton <wdayton@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Diffs, Quaifes and Oils
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:43:09 -0700
Wes,
I talked to the Quaife USA representative on the subject and his statement is
that The Quaife unit will work with whatever the manufacturer recommends
for the rest of the diff.  Since the Spitfire diff is pretty standard, I have
been running Valvoline SAE 80-90 gear oil in both my diff (with Quaife)
and gearbox.

Joe (C)