fot

Re: Vintage Race in Minnesota (IMPORTANT)

To: BillDentin@aol.com, Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Vintage Race in Minnesota (IMPORTANT)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:23:58 EDT
Perhaps it should be noted that you need to be a member of SCCA, as well, to
qualify to run in vintage with VSCR at this SCCA sanctioned event.

<< Jim (and Amici)

 That message says 'VSCDA', but I assume that may be a typo and mean 'VSCR'.
 While I may be out of the loop, I am the Treasurer of the VSCDA, and I have
 no knowledge of that event even being discussed by the VSCDA.  I assume that
 means 'VSCR', as that is the club that usually cooperates with LOL SCCA at
 Brainerd.

 Bill Dentinger