fot

Re: Nomination

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: Nomination
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 10:56:50 -0400
Obviously I'd wish to be among the first to support Glen's nomination.  I've
often sent him messages that originated from this list and requested his
support.  I'm glad he's willing to join the list.

Snook is also a major benefactor of Glen's magic.  His white TR3 is a show
winner and fast as well, all from Glen's shop.

mike jackson