fot

line question - conslusion

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: line question - conslusion
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:39:23 -0600
Wow!

Had a lot more response to my question than I thought I would get, both on the
list and off the list.  Rather than respond to everyone individually I'll just
say THANKS here to all that responded.

What I have done to this point is replaced all of the lines on the front brakes
up through the M/C with new stock steel ones from TRF.  I felt that new lines
with new fittings (new M/C by the way) would be suitable (read that safe
enough) for the next few race weekends.  This summer between the June and
September races I'll buy AN type fittings and replace the current tube ends
with them.

However, I feel with all new components in the front brake system, it safe in
the interim.

Thanks again.

Brad