fot

Nomination - Bobbie Colosia

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination - Bobbie Colosia
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 17:31:25 EDT
FOTers

    It is my priviledge to nominate Bobbie Colosia (or Bobbie Cee as he may
be better known in west coast racing circles). Bobbie currently races a TR6
and recently won the feature race at the Buttonwillow MG-Triumph Challenge.
Bobbie has considerable racing experience and has raced other cars including
a Group 44 constructed Spitfire. I leave it Bobbie to provide more details on
his racing background.

    The original nomination was sent back to me because an apparent FOT
server problem.

Cary