fot

Re: Great Race Schedule

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great Race Schedule
From: BRITPAC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:17:00 EDT
Thanks for letting me know about list attachments.

Perhaps the easiest way is for folks who would like a schedule to e-mail me
and I will send it directly. It's a simple word file, but lengthy to copy in
the body of a list message.

We plan to arrive in Atlanta 6/14-15, tech sessions both days. To see the
'paddock' (best place to meet folks and get pictures) we will be at the
Holiday Inn Select on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. (770 257-6363). Saturday's Trophy
Run will run out of and back into there. Sunday 1:00 PM at Centennial Olympic
Park is the official opening ceremonies and race start.

As of 1:00 PM 6/17 we are 'on the clock' until we make Pasadena on the 30th.
Daily race updates and photos will be available at 'www.britishpacific.com'.
We're not allowed to have the digital camera in the car (it has a digital
clock) but we will do what we can. Any list people who can do digital photos
or scans, we'd really appreciate having those sent to our site.

Steve & Janet Hedke
1957 TR3 "Team Scrappy"
Great Race #45