fot

Aluminum hubs available

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Aluminum hubs available
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:04:54 +0000
The aluminum front hubs for the TR series will be available for shipment

June 15.

Just as a review, a set includes two hubs, new inner and outer Timken
bearings, new inner seal, bearing races installed, new hub cap, and
studs of your choice pressed in.

The price is $310 including shipping, payable by personal check, money
order, or bank draft. No credit cards, please.

Please send your order to

Southwick Machine and Design
21300 Briar Cliff Road
Colona IL 61241

Phone 309-949-2868

Be sure that your order contains your address, and be sure to SPECIFY
YOUR STUD SIZE if you want something other than the standard size studs.

If I can be of any help to you, let me know.

--

uncle jack and New Blue