fot

Re: Memorial Day Thought

To: "baxter culver" <baxterculver@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Memorial Day Thought
From: "tedtsimx" <tedtsimx@mail.q1.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 22:11:28 -0400
good point, baxter. last january my wife and i had a cahnce to spend an
hour with robert l. scott.  he was the one who wrote "god is my copilot"
and was an ace witht he flying tigers. 93 years old, doesn't wear glasses
and still has a fighter pilot mentality. it was an honor to shake his hand
and say thank you for what you did.  it was pure pleasure to have him spend
an hour with us.  ted