fot

Re: Spitfire parts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire parts
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:09:14 -0600 (MDT)
On a more useful note, most of the major Triumph parts houses carry some
Spitfire inventory, Ted most likely can get stuff for you.  Spit Bits in
California specializes in the small chassis cars.  I think cntact info is
in the Monster List, I'll have to check.

There is a new and used parts place in Salt Lake that knows a little bit about
Spitfires, has done some autocrossing and racing prep work.  It is run by a
caffiene powered curmudgeon who always claims to be busy and rarely gets
things done in a timely fashion.  And people complain about the customer
service at TRF and Rimmers!

mjb.

ps: The CPC (Caffiene Powered Curmudgeon) mentioned above is planning on
    putting some work into the Killer Spit this week, with the intention of
    running in the upcoming autocross on the 3rd, and possibly having Killer
    a street legal and registered car for British Field Day on the 9th.
    We shall see.