fot

Re: Koni question

To: wgrosenbach@juno.com, BRITPAC@aol.com
Subject: Re: Koni question
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 09:29:04 EDT
wgrosenbach@juno.com writes:

<< You should be able to feel a change in the effort required to compress the
shock as you turn them firmer. >>

Some of the real old Koni shocks must have been one-way shocks rather than
two-way shocks.  The ones that I have used on the TR-3 for years can be
compressed without much effort, but are nearly impossible to pull back out.
I had one end of the shock jammed in a steel file cabinet drawer and my foot
against the cabinet to pull them back out using both hands.