fot

RE: Fw: Who's coming to the Redcoats on the Rio Grande race in

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: Who's coming to the Redcoats on the Rio Grande race in
From: "racespit@mail.netzero.com" <racespit@mail.netzero.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:31:55 -0400
Geez, Henry!

Trying to get a rise out of sweet, quiet, demure, lady-like me???

Not a chance, bucko!

The fastest I have seen that Healey go was 25 mph, strapped to a trailer!

If we come, do we get to stay at YOUR house (turn-about's fair play, ya know!)?
  ;)

Hmmm... I don't have anything on my calendar for that weekend yet...

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)