fot

Great Race update

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Race update
From: BRITPAC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:08:34 EDT
There is another TR entered this year! We received the official list, and a
white TR4 is going to run at least one stage as a 'tour' car. Anyone can run
the 'tour' in just about any car. This would be paying an entry fee to run
any individual day, or group of days, right up to the whole race. There are
no cash prizes, but you do run the race just like the rest of us. It's a
great way to try it out. There are some more MG's running tour also, so
sports car activity in GR is picking up.

I have heard the Georgia club is behind this and they are excited about it.
Any info out there? We'll make sure we hook up with them and give 'em some
pointers.

There is also additional GR info on the Speedvision site, under 'classics',
'rallying'.

Steve & Janet Hedke
1957 TR3 "Team Scrappy"
Great Race #45