fot

Re: Is anybody going to VIR HSR event

To: GRMTim@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is anybody going to VIR HSR event
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:14:27 EDT
Some of us are going to Mosport...any thought of joining us there? Wonderful
track, great people, and an opportunity to promote your magazine.

BTW,  Although I have not called him, and should, I am disappointed that I
never heard from Saner Performance about a custom anti-sway bar that he
advertises in your great mag. Ever hear from him?

Joe Alexander

<< We are struggling to make Mid Ohio and are considering running VIR
instead.
 Is anybody going to go to this event July 6-8?

 Sincerely,

 Tim Suddard
 Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports
 (904) 673-4148