fot

Re: 1500 head needed

To: Russ Moore <rem@CBORD.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 head needed
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:03:35 -0700
Russ,
I am designing it based on the small journal 1300 which as you know is a
stronger engine than the later ones.  This will be for my autocross car and
based on what I learn, I plan to offer a milder bolt-on version for the 1500 if
I can satisfy myself that it will have some sort of reasonable
reliability.

But at this point, it is all in the very early stages of planning.

Joe (C)