fot

GT6 Wheels

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Wheels
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:11:04 EDT
Got tired of looking at those ity bity wheel studs in the GT-6 knowing that
they are not the strongest thing in the world in an autox.  So I converted
over to TR7/8 wheel studs.  Ok fine when I bolt on my slotted aluminum wheels
but my autox tires are mounted on stock gt6 wheels.  The chamfer on the
larger lug nuts don't pilot into the wheels.  Should I open up the ID of the
wheels holes and increase the chamfer? Or possibly decrease the chamfer on
the lug nuts? Or what?  What do you guys (and gals) recommend?

Marty