fot

Need some slugs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Need some slugs
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:40:47 -0700
I need a new set of sleeves and racing pistons for Peyote. I think I'm
going to go with 87 or 87.5 MM instead of those big 89s. I suspect their
reliability. Do any of our vendor members have something in stock that
they can ship ASAP? I'm on my way to Alaska next week to chase salmon
around, so I've got a tiny window of opportunity to rebuild before the
Pacific Northwest Historics which is July 7.

To the rest of FOT, any opinions on the best pistons? I'm always stuck in
the over 2 liter class no matter how hard I lie, so there's really no
problem with 89s except that I think the liners are pretty thin.

Venolias? Total Seal?

Bill