fot

Check out ChasinRacin Race Track Locator Home Page

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Check out ChasinRacin Race Track Locator Home Page
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:00:24 EDT
 Here's something fun!... 1700 race tracks in the US/Canada listed. <A
HREF="http://www.chasinracin.com/track-locator/";>Click
here: ChasinRacin Race Track Locator Home Page</A>

Sorry to see the 1/2 mile oval clay track I would sneak off to as a kid is
gone...Santa Fe Speedway southwest of Chicago. Radio jingle:"Only one
speedway has a track of clay, and you ain't seen nothin' 'til you been to
Santa Fe." No wonder my parents didn't want me hanging around there. Neither
did my grammar!