fot

RE: [Fwd: Help!]

To: "'Kathy & Sean Harkness'" <kshark@rcn.com>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Help!]
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:06:42 -0500
Hello Sean,

My wife and I went to London a couple of years ago and had a tough time
finding a nice classic to rent for a reasonable amount.  With assistance
from Leon Guyot, we ended up renting a (modern) Mini Cooper (perhaps '97
model year).  London Airport Rentals, near Heathrow.  Extremely reasonably
priced, classic-ish, and with the benefit that people get the hell out of
your way in London traffic.  Apparently, in London, Minis are ubiquitous,
expendable and driven by people who don't care if they get hit or hit
someone in traffic.

Great fun, great car, great price.  It was more expensive to park the damn
thing than it was to rent it.

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com <mailto:sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
(920) 766-4693