fot

GT6 friends in Northern Cal?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 friends in Northern Cal?
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:42:16 EDT
Greetings all,
in less than two weeks I'll be driving seven hundred miles north to a race at
Thunderhill Park.  Are there any Triumph nuts between Sacramento and Redding
that might provide assistance if something untoward happens?  Example: Last
February I lost the harmonic balancer in Phoenix Arizona and a local friend
had one.  I went on to win on Sunday with that friends part and the help of
my E-Ticket teammates.  I carry a lot of spare parts but a few resources for
something weird could save the weekend.  Anybody willing to be part of an
assistance network for a wayward racer?
Steve Smith