fot

Fwd:

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd:
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 13:19:57
The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on
it daily to meet their quota of  donating at least one free mammogram a day
to an underprivileged woman.  It takes less than a minute to go to their
site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free - their corporate
sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate a mammogram
in exchange for advertising.  Here's the web site.  Pass it along to all of
your  friends!

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

Triumph Folk,

   I just receieved this missive froma friend and I gonna do something T
   thought I would never do...

   Pass it on to you all.

   My daughter was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 27. She didn't
   get the mammogram that would have let her know she had a problem,
   because she couldn't afford it at the time. Now, 2 years after
   a year of surgery and chemotherapy culminating with a bone marrow
   transplant, and further exprimental therapy, she is healthy and doing
   fine.

   Please take a moment to visit their web site.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)