fot

Re: Hot Cool.

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Cool.
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:32:46 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Joe Curry wrote:

> Mark,

Hi Joe,

> I think you just issued me a challenge to get the S2000 engine into
> Tiny Tim "BEFORE" VTR!  :)

I see the mark of humor - but, and just to be clear, putting a non-Triumph
power train into your Spitfire would move you into the Exotic Prepared
class. Mark's car would be running in Prepared Small class.

If the Rotary powered Mayflower shows up, you'll have some "real
competition" on your hands in PX, though.

;-) ;-)

> Joe (C)

regards,
rml

p.s. I think 6 weeks to intall a completely different drivetrain into
your Spitfire is a bit optimistic. But don't let me dissuade you!
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |