fot

Re: New member....

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: New member....
From: "Steve Benford Jr." <sbracing@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 19:45:06 -0500
Russ Tullius - I will gladly second this and welcome him to the FOT.

I remember a few weekends of two kids running around Cumberland & Marlboro and I
know for sure the 1968 Glen race when his Dad was driving the Howmet Turbine.
Now that he is living in the midwest perhaps we can get him and family to show
up for a race. How about it?

Welcome Russ and thumbs up!
Steve Benford Jr.