fot

Re: New member....now early sixties experience at Road America

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: New member....now early sixties experience at Road America
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:54:05 -0400
Marlboro !! I will second anybody who has been to Marlboro especially  in a
Triumph . I wonder where all of those TR guys are that ran at Marlboro in
the 60's, Dennis Wilson , Dave Bailey , Dick Stockton , Chip Whitter , Dave
and Sue Davis , Ken Slagle ,  Buzz Marcus , Dick Staples , Jan Clair ect.
ect . I really miss those good old days , it seems that those days were the
most fun i had in racing . I think that i might have some 16mm film of some
of those memories , i think i will go down in the basement and try to dig
around .

Pete