fot

Re: Banner

To: brooks@belcotech.com, BillB@bnj.com, jsnook@wcnet.org, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Banner
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:00:34 EDT
Matter of clarification:  We have two large cloth/nylon banners made by Mr.
Benford. This is not the decal. One is cloth and quite long  (ABOUT 18 FEET)
with the words "AMICI TRIUMPHI". The second one has the FOT  logo on it...it
is much smaller...about 4 X 4 in size

The idea of a flag is begining to have some appeal to me, especially if it
conforms to the size of other 'standard' size flags.

Joe

<< Are you guys talking about the large FOT logo's that we had made about a
year
 ago?  These were 24 inches long.  Due to the cost, no spares were made.  I
had
 organized the effort, but Joe Curry had a local shop put them together.  Joe,
 are you out there and willing to run with a reorder?

 Jack Brooks >>