fot

Banner

To: "brad.kahler@141.com" <brad.kahler@141.com>,
Subject: Banner
From: "racespit@mail.netzero.com" <racespit@mail.netzero.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:32:43 -0400
Hi again!

I will volunteer to take on the flag project if everyone would like.  I have
received several responses about this pricing being okay, but I will attempt to
find a connection somewhere and try to get the price down some.

I am assuming everyone is talking about a nylon-type material flag and not a
vinyl banner flag like the Texas Triumphs/Tx-FOT had at the first CVAR event
this year at TWS (see www.fot-racing.com for pics).

If this is so, I will need a count of everyone who is interested at this point
-- I will ask for committments when I get a firm price, but I need to know
numbers right now.  I will start checking using several amounts while waiting
for the info to come in from digest members and such.  We are assuming the
price will be around $65 initially, hopefully with some sort of discount off
that.

This would be a 3'x5' white double-sided full-color FOT logo flag.  Do we want
to write anything under it, or is the logo sufficient?

Thanks for the artwork offer, Greg -- I have a copy I got from you before, and
I will see if it will do.  If not, I will contact you for sure!  :)

I would like to know who is interested by Sunday evening.  Then I can get final
pricing info Monday, if possible.  Please respond to racespit@netzero.com
directly.  Thanks!!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)