fot

Brickyard 400 tickets

To: VSCDA FV list <vvv@egroups.com>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: Brickyard 400 tickets
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:50:30 -0400
Hi kids.  Was at an SCCA party this evening and a fellow
club member says:  "you want to buy 4 tickets to the
Brickyard 400?  They are on the main striaght"

No, says I, but I will do you the favor of sending a note to
my racing friends in the midwest to see if there is any
interest.  I'm sure they are not giving them away, probably
even looking to turn some profit from face value but  if any
of you respond with your name and phone number, I'll pass it
along to the folks with the tickets.

As usual, I have no financial interests, etc etc.

Mike