fot

tr6 project first week

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: tr6 project first week
From: EDSODS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:23:31 EDT
Hello friends
here are a few pictures of the tr6 in the first days of work.
I'm doing every thing out of my brothers back yard so it gets a little bit
hard at times
but this is what I love to do. As you can see I have lots of work to do if
the car is going to be ready buy October. So if anyone has a suggestion
please let me know. still need lots of parts pistons,cam,carbs,dist.,alum
radiator,wheels,roll cage,ect.
as the project moves along their be more pictures

Edwin Soto

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/zip which had a name of
100-0005_IMG.ZIP]